Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blakes


Wayne and Cheryl
If you are looking at this you probally know us allready! The lastest news since some of you have seen us is Yes we had a baby girl..Chloe! Wayne is a licensed Pastor and working towards Ordination. He is continuing on in school to finish.
I have opened my own buisness www.Jehovahsworship.com , I also am a Melaleuca Consultant (these are ALL Natural products if you arenot familiar). Wayne was retrained from Firefighting into Chaplain Assistant. He Also had back surgery this last year, it took away his leg pain, but we are still believeing A complete Healing will manifest.

4 comments:

@meintweet said...

Hey plan on adding you all to our blogroll!!!

@meintweet said...

I wanted to post more. I was amazed how much older your children look too. Heaven will be a big reunion but I would like to see you all before then.

Jody said...

Where have you been?? I have been waiting for some updates! :)
Love Jody

T. L. Draper said...

Hi Cheryl...

You have a beautiful family!!! Your kids are a perfect combination of you and your husband! Congratulations to your hubby on his new journey as a Pastor! I will be praying for him as to whom much is given, much is required! Chloe is a real doll... and as I'm sure have you all wrapped around her little fingers!

May God's blessings overtake YOU!!

TLD