Saturday, June 28, 2008

Meet Micah



Micah is 3 years old! Micah is very outgoing, funny, joyful, and just awesome! HE is so much like Garrett, he tries to copy everything he says and does. Micah likes to go outside and play in the water, the pool, his swingset, bubbles...anything outside. He is very arts and crafty, and this would occupy him for hours! He loves to paint! One day He and Garrett got in the paint and I take my eyes off for 5 minutes turn around and they are the canvas..they are completly covered in Blue paint!

He loves his brothers! He loves his sister, he had a little ruff time at first once Chloe arrived, but got over it within the week! He thought wait a minute now I am King around this place! Now He loves playing with her on the carpet now that she laughs and crawls and pullsup. He likes acting silly to make her laugh.

Micah is starting to really grow up, his personality is hilarious, cute as a button! He loves to dance and sing, His favorite movie right now is Transformers...oh my.. I have memorized it I am sure!!

Micah is a Joy and such a sweetie!

No comments: