Saturday, June 28, 2008

Meet Chloe



Chloe is now 8 months old! Chloe is crawling, and laughing, pulling herself up to standing now ! She is so friendly, she has so much Joy! When she wakes up, she is smiling. She enjoys being held, but her favorite thing is to be on the carpet where she can move and do what she wants. She loves all of her brothers, she laughs so hard when Garrett and Micah act silly and goofy. She is growing so fast, I can't believe it!
She is now enjoying finding out new tastes of foods from table, and those lips start smacking as soon as she smells it! Chloe is a Blessing and we are so happy with her! Everyone thinks she looks like Garrett...I think so too! She definatly knows what a camara is!!
She is A little attached to me, but I don't mind!! It's different for me though buying pink now... I am having fun picking out her clothes!The Best dressed girl on the block I'm sure!!Heehee One thing she kicks all her shoes off..no matter which I put on her... a sure sign she will be a Dancer!!!



No comments: