Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Blake Home


In April 2009 Wayne and I bought our first home. We had lived overseas for 10 years so we hadnot the oppurtunity before so this was a pretty big deal to us!


We bought in San Antonio Texas in a neighborhood about 20 minutes out of town. The neighborhood is perfect for the kids, country club, pool and weight room, park, basketball area, tennis courts, and bike and walking trails. We were Blessed with a 5 bedroom, 4 bathrooms, extra game room, 2800 SQ. Ft not incredibly huge but big enough for us. I am just thrilled I got to paint the girls room pink!!


The Awesome thing is I looked back over a journal I had wrote a prayer in 6 years ago and saw a prayer in there that I had prayed to god about a house with everything I just listed! God had answered my prayer. I am not sure If we will stay in San Antonio forever but I do know for now we are enjoying our house, there is nothing like owning your on house after living overseas for 10 years and living in base housing not being able to paint or do projects or renting houses .


We are very happy and feel very Blessed.

No comments: